Choose your ticket type
Polar Frequent Visitor Pass Tickets
Polar Standard Tickets
When would you like to visit?
Tickets For Today (16-12-2019)
Please pick a day
How many tickets would you like?
Select your Upgrades
Terms & Conditions
More Terms & Conditions
Tickets may only be exchanged or refunded in the case of a cancelled show. However, refunds are not given for cancellation or abandonment of a show as a result of the weather – an exchange will be offered instead.
Frequent Visitor Pass holders are entitled to a £1.50 discount when booking for 29th November, 30th November, 6th December and 7th December. To qualify for your Frequent Visitor Pass (FVP) holder discount, simply enter your FVP code, found on the back of your card at the checkout.
Robin Hill is an open air venue, and both the auditorium and stage are completely uncovered. Visitors therefore accept that weather, temperature and light conditions, which are out of our control, are an integral part of the experience and may impact on your visit.
While we will make every effort to complete each show, we reserve the right to stop and start the event/show as necessary.
The event will only ever be cancelled or abandoned in the event of bad weather, where such weather is deemed by the management to pose a health and safety risk for visitors/staff/performers.
In some cases, we may delay the start time of a show for reasons including weather forecasts. We will not delay the start time of a show for more than 1 hour.
If a show or the event is cancelled on account of the weather, we will announce this at the time of cancellation at the venue and via our social media channels and websites. We do not communicate cancellations to customers who did not come to the venue or who have already left the venue. However, you will still be able to benefit from our policy for Exchanging tickets for weather-related cancellation.
Exchanging tickets for weather-related cancellation:
If an event is cancelled or abandoned because of the weather, you will be entitled to exchange your ticket for an event day/ticket to the nearest value to your original ticket (rounded-up) at any other event at Robin Hill subject to availability. Robin Hill will advertise contingency dates for specific events.
When exchanging Bundle Packages, your package will remain valid, subject to availability. In the case of your package not being available on the exchange date you will receive a partial refund.
Subject to availability: Your ability to exchange into a particular event on a particular date and time will be subject to the availability on that date. This will be assessed at the point when we are processing your request for an exchange.
For non-weather-related cancellations by Robin Hill, only the face value of your ticket is refundable. This excludes any booking fees. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and not refundable by us.
Void/unsubstantiated purchases/tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Handmade Decoration Workshop T&C's
Handmade Decoration Workshop Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can only be made online through the Polar website robin-hill.com/Polar
- By purchasing a workshop ticket, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Payment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- In the event of a whole event cancellation, your workshop tickets will be exchanged along with your event tickets.
- Your workshop ticket guarantees you place on one of the sessions that runs throughout the evening. Places in each session are strictly allocated on a first come first serve basis from our admissions team.
- There is no discount for Frequent Visitor Pass Holders.
- Complimentary refreshments will be provided as part of the session, whilst we will do our upmost to ensure that dietary requirements are catered for, we cannot guarantee this in every case.
- We operate a challenge 25 policy on all alcohol. Please bring your ID and be prepared to show it to our team if you are lucky enough to look under 25.
- Whilst Robin Hill will do their best to ensure that the materials used in the sessions will not stain or leave any mark, we accept no responsibility for any damage to your clothing before, during or after any our sessions.
- We operate a zero-tolerance policy on anti-social behaviour. It is imperative that all persons attending workshops behave in an acceptable and safe manner as deemed by the class or workshop tutor. It the discretion of the host to decide if the behaviour of an individual is unacceptable. Cancellations as a result of unacceptable behaviour are not entitled to a refund but may be considered on an individual basis.
- The management reserve the right to cancel or amend the workshop with little or no notice.